The AFS LATAM Summit - The Netherlands 2019 is the first agri-food sustainability summit focused on sharing dutch experience, knowledge and technology with Latin America.
- The main objectives of this summit are:
- Explore new business opportunities and collaboration between Latin America and he Netherlands in the agril-food sustainability sector.
- Share knowledge, experience and technology of the Netherlands in the agricultural food sustainability sector with Latin America.
- Promote organic and low carbon food production.
- Encourage the avoidance of using artificial fertilizers and pesticides as well as genetically modified organisms.
- Promote sustainable soil fertility to ensure the future of production in agri-food.